Hi guys Im new here but I see there are alot of people with alot of car smarts on this site. Thanks for having me. I hope I am posting on the right section. Heres my question. I have a 2005 Focus ZX4 that has been having some electrical issues that have been driving me crazy. Im not a Pro when it comes to cars but I would much rather learn to do it myself then take it to a shop. So for the past couple of months when starting my car the clock always resets to 12:00 plus my radio stations reset as well. When I drive the clock light and dash board lights flicker on and off real fast. So my first guess was the battery. I took my battery in and had it tested and my battery was fine. Then I had Autozone do there diagnostic check. They said my alternator and my regulator were fine and they dont see a problem. I replaced my alternator with a brand new one anywayss because of some advise a person gave me. That worked for about 2 weeks. it started happening again. This time I checked my connections. There was no corrosion on the battery but I could seethat there looked to be some corrosion inside the main power wire. So I took that wire off and split it down opening it up and looking at the insides. I could see there was about a foot of corrosion inside the wire where it hooks up to the positive part of the battery. Then I noticed a whole lot more corrosion where my power wire met with my starter. The fuse on that power wire was not blown so at the time I didnt have the money to fix it so I just soaked the wire in a bucket of coca-cola.lol Desperate times call for desperate measures. I taped it back up perfectly and put it back on. It worked Great for about 2 months. Until about 2 days ago. Now when I turn my key it hesitates to come on and when it does my "Bright Light Sign" on my dash board flickers like crazy along with my clock resetting and flickering as well. When I tried to drive it like that while pressing on the gas the car would die for a split second and then it would catch again while causing a jerk in the car. It would only die for that split second while pressing on the gas that I noticed. I drove it this way for 10 miles hoping I would make it home which I did. I feel like Im answering my own question and that I have to buy a brand new power wire but wasnt sure if it was more then that. I know forsure I need all new motor mounts on my car and the car has a bad shaking to it. I was thinking my bad motor mounts and the shaking were causing my lights to flicker and plan to change that within 2 weeks but was not sure. Beside that I keep it in good condition. I recently changed all my spark pluggs, replaced my valve gasket, fuel filter, recent oil change. I hear my fuel pump coming on when I put my key in, None of my fuses seem to be blown as I can tell. Had my transmission inspected and they said my transmission was fine. Please help me diagnose this problem. Thanks guys.