Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't wanna sound stupid and annoying but what is your guys' opinion on getting an electric turbo for my ZX3? Cuz from what i've seen it does help a little bit the horsepower! Those things blow a lot of air for how small they are! Any suggestions are very welcome. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well it seems like these come around once a month and they just dont work, at the top end of the RPM range all they do is limit the air that can get in, so I would suggest to stay away from them...

·
Registered
38 Posts
At WOT I datalogged my ZX3 pulling 700CFM with a Cool-Flo intake and an otherwise stock intake system.

That's a LOT of air to improve upon with an electric fan, keep that in mind.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright. thanks guy. I though they would be junk since they only go for $60. I just hate when people try to sell that type of junk and its not even worth it...Ok, thanks 4 the info!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
A $60 "turbo"... if You really feel like throwing Your money away, I'll send You My addy, I could use the cash. For real, though.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
haha, its not as powerfull as your hair dryer if you, ur gf/mom have one!! try seeing how much air it moves, then have someone rev ur car to redline and put ur hand by ur exhaust and see how much air u are moving stock!! they wont even come close!! you would actually be restricting HP and all in all would be slower!

internet scam!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
nor this thread
[lockdance]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.