Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
have one on my race dsm. its the moroso/chassis tech version works great. makes the drive to the track much nicer i dont show up with my ears ringing anymore. quite a few of my friends use them also all with as advertised performance. just be sure to get a name brand mine was $200 expect to pay around there for a reliable one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i used to have a cutout on my focus it helps alot performance wise but it makes alot of noise.....but dont take my word on this ask around

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeap they r ... but if u get and electric one u dont have to go under ur car to open it and close it ....they r about 200 bucks here @ the local shops

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Unless you do away with the catalytic convertor you wont see any gains with a cut out... other than it'll be louder.

The SVT's exhaust is very free flowing from the factory and dyno testing has shown several times that deleting the cat and going to a 3" header back exhaust will only give you ~10whp/wtq

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
not if u put it before the catalytic converter like i had it
Appearently you didnt have an SVT since theres no place to put it before the cat unless you butcher the header.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts