Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the differences other that the drop? Are the Eibach springs stiffer than the FRPP spring??

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nevermind. Found the info in the sticky.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah they seem a lot stiffer than the FRPP's

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is it 2" front and rear??

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone running the H&R Sport Springs???

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
im going to do the frpp set up

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
I like the H&R cup kit= 2.6''

Anyone running the H&R Sport Springs???
I was going that way, H&R's Sport Cup kit, but I didn't want that low= 2.6'', so I went w/ Eibach's Sportline System. I orignaley w/ going w/ coilover's, set it to the height that I wanted & leave it. So I went w/ a fixed platform instead. I would have gone w/ H&R's cupkit, but the streets around Seattle are pretty crummy & potholes. If I was living in LA or Calif. I'd do the H&R kit.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Strut's & shock's make the most difference.

What are the differences other that the drop? Are the Eibach springs stiffer than the FRPP spring??
I'd add the main difference would be w/ what Strut's & shock's you went w/. FRPP's spring's are roughly=1.5'' lower. Even thou I had FRPP's K/W spring's=1.6'' lower. & Eibach has their sportline= 2.0'' & Touring or proline spring= 1.5'' Even thou any lower spring is going to be stiffer. If your racing or X-crossing then I'd be looking at spring rate's, but for a street car, the big spring manufactor's have it figuared out. H&R has their Sport cup spring's w/ damper's only. They offer their race spring's by them self's, so a person can pick out their race damper's for the set-up they want.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i went from FRPP (springs and shocks) to sportlines with the FRPP shocks and blew them. now a good adj shock and very soon im moving to coils. my car never sat right with the sportlines. pretty comfy though

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^thanks man. I've been hearing this alot from people

1 - 11 of 11 Posts