Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i recently came across a great eibach suspension kit deal on ebay check it out incase you're looking for a deal on a kit. I wish i had a deal like this at the time i bought my set up. the seller is also selling a sct tuner, BUT SORRY GUYS BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA MINE MINE MINE. anyways here is the link to the suspension kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...626902477&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT who ever here gets it owes me a twelve pack lol

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
But, throw in the strut braces and camber kits and it is a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But, throw in the strut braces and camber kits and it is a lot cheaper.
yeah ben your definitely right about it being cheaper as a overall kit. I paid about $900 for my whole set up. I never did need the anti roll kit that eibach offers, the stock ones on my svt are good enough. I got the same set up as the kit being sold on ebay, and after i did the set up i really was impressed with the difference it made. eibachs are good kits never hear or read anythin bad about them

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
right didnt see the rolebar stuff, and not tryin to hate on eibach just a preference thing. Ford racing also makes an upgrade for the SVT http://www.wildponymotorsports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1191&IDCategory=73
i like the idea of a ford product in a ford car, again just a preference
lol, the frpp springs are actually ford branded eibachs, altho most don't know this. look at the frpp number and the eibach number, they;re the same. There's been a few cases where ford was out of stock so eibach pros were shipped directly from eibach to fill the order. Just like any other company they outsource.
alot of frpp products are another companies with the ford brand on them.

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
I know the ford racing spings are eibach, but not sure about the whole package.
The svt suspension kit isnt eibach tho from what i remember, only their racing line.
check and see if the ford kit and eibach kit use the same number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts