Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here it is another noob question!! Ok if I got the eibach pro spring lowering kit for my ZX4 and alll the new shocks and struts and etc. after the new height what size wheels can I comfotabbly fit in there with no rubbing issues?

·
Registered
459 Posts
If you can actually find shocks and struts for the '06 besides what Tociko (sp?) has, let me know. Those are hard to come by for '06 Foci.

Aside from that, you should be able to fit 18's if you go with a low profile tire.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
what rim size I have 17 and run 215 45 17 that is the stock size for svt. I know 215 50 16 will fit but other than stock size don't know past that you can searh as there has been allot of posts on this subject.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea tociko are the only one I have found so far and even they are somewhat rare I was just wanting to run 17's

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
The ST should have a more enhanced suspension than the normal ZX4, right? (just as the SVT suspension vs regular ZX3?) so if you're only going with the 1.5" pro-kit springs, you can get by fine without updating the dampers? am i correct in this? hopefully someone with bundles of suspension knowledge will chime in.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know but I have had a few tell me that if your gonna cnage ride height why not change who suspension? Hope someone can find the answer!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The st suspension the springs are not like the svt they just have the front and rear sway bars. It is like having the sport package. I had that on my 04 ZTS it constisted of sway bars and a leather stearing wheel. My friends st sits the same as my wifes 06 se same hights we measured them once.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone not know the answer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts