Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had eibach sportlines installed and I love them (pics soon). I think I want to upgrade the shocks and struts in the spring, any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
seeing as you have a 06, you may or may not have the updated 06-07 suspension.

the only adjustable shock I found for 06-07 is the Tokico HTS which ive had on mine for over a year now. I blew a set of FRPP fronts but these have been holding up very well.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
^^good call. I neglected to look at what we were working with.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Sportline system

I just had eibach sportlines installed and I love them (pics soon). I think I want to upgrade the shocks and struts in the spring, any suggestions?
Wow, you were there= Sportline system consist's of spring's/strut's/shock's! That what I replaced my SVT damper's/FRPP's spring's w/. I got them thru Miles, who is a sponsor here at FF's! You can buy the strut's & shock's by them self's thou.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Eibach shocks and struts don't work for the 2006. Miles told me all about it. Apparently Ford changed something for the 2006 model year.

·
Registered
271 Posts
this is true the diameter of the 06-07 struts are bigger than the 01-04 models, how ever massive has an adapter kit called the omni kit which has two metal shims that you slide over the strut to give it more width for the spindle to clamp down on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts