1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
nice, i wonder how they compare ridewise with each of the 3 stock spring types(nonsport,sport and ti)

·
Registered
636 Posts
I've never messed with suspensions before so if this is a stupid question I apologize in advance[wiggle]. Do the springs replace the stock ones without modifications, or do you need new shocks as well?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I sure wish I had a car to accompany them...

I plan on using the stock dampers with the pro kit. Anything with a more severe drop will get into the replacement range.

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
I wonder how these compare to the H&R springs, which were a bigger drop

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
$271.43 direct from Eibach...not a bad deal but not as low as I'd like. 0.8" drop isn't really worth it in my opinion. Sportlines are under development still so we'll see what they look like too. I'm more interested in coilovers I think.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've been in contact with someone from eibach and they don't have an ETA for the other parts yet, but he said probably not till the end of the year. I was going to wait, but I think I'm going to end up ordering these. I would like more of a drop, but after dropping my mustang almost 2 inches, I don't want to deal with speed bumps and everything else that comes with lowering a car too much.

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
Some one install these so we can see how they look lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
hmmm not sure if that's enough drop for me, i'm still waiting on more coilover options though
Yeah, its not really an aggressive drop. It looks like it should look leaving the dealer. I'm still on the fence with this one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm hopefully taking delivery tomorrow, but I don't think I'll have time to get these done this weekend. MotoGP is in town, and I have baseball obligations. I'll post before and after pictures once they are on. They will end up settling more over time though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just thought I would let everyone know that these are now available at tirerack for $206.00. Just ordered mine, $230.00 shipped.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Another option: Autoanything.com

Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
SKU 3772843
Part # 35134.140
Vehicle 2012 Ford Focus
Submodel 2.0L 4-cyl. engine
UPS Ground $222.95

1 - 20 of 102 Posts