Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should i go with just the eibach sportlines on my focus for $700 including alignment and installation? or with the plus kit including sway bars for $1019?
im mostly doing it for looks and im just an everday driver and my focus only has 6000 miles

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
Your going to have someone bolt it in for you? Have a friend help you an you'll save your self a shit load of money

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know anybody that can do that is 700$ really a lot for the sportlines, installation, and alignment kit?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Actually, I think that is about right for install. I thought it was high at first but say the kit is 500 with tax. springs and shocks, then install is 3hrs @ $65/hr - your looking at 695 right there.

If you don't want to hassle, for the full install of shocks and springs that seems fair to me

If just for springs that seems way too high. say 200 for springs, 1.5 hrs + tax should be around 350 or less.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Actually, I think that is about right for install. I thought it was high at first but say the kit is 500 with tax. springs and shocks, then install is 3hrs @ $65/hr - your looking at 695 right there.

If you don't want to hassle, for the full install of shocks and springs that seems fair to me

If just for springs that seems way too high. say 200 for springs, 1.5 hrs + tax should be around 350 or less.

dont forget and alined too. thats a good 75 right there.

to your orignal question, if you just want looks the sways are not for you. the rear sway is probaly give you the most differance, you can always do it self later down the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts