Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im probly going to pick this up in the next week or so of new edge since he has the best price on it.. but i wanted to hear some reviews of how it is. As it is eibach i doubt that there are any bad reviews but you never know.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i have the eibach pro kit, no plus though, but i have a progress rear sway bar. I am very happy with it, a little stiff at first, but you get used to it and it breaks it. I think i need to get alignment now though, cause my car is pulling ever so slightly to the right. Overall i'm very happy with it, my car handles nicely now :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im just trying to get the idea from the svt guys who might have it as to which is better the pro kit or the sport kit. cuz focusedintentions an i drive like wild men and we have beat our stock svt suspen to the ground in 2 years of owning them. so we need some thing that handles like rails an will not bow out in the face of us beating on it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
eibach has a 1,000,000 mile warranty.....

i know i'm not an SVT guy, but i can vouch that it's a good setup, i autocross, and it feels nice on the autox track

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i guess i will find out how this shit works i ordered it..

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it just arrived about 15 mins ago .. car goes to dealer in morning for suspension check over im pretty sure i have something bent on my driver side possibly rear but deff front. i jumped this thing a long time ago and my tires have torn holes in my fender wells lineing. so ill get it fixed and install on sunday most likely.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I'm jealous. I've wanted me some eibach goodness for a long time now...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts