Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can anyone post some pics of there rides with the eibach pro kit or sportline springs??? that would be great help. im curious of the difference. thanks.

2003 zx5

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here is my car on Pro-Kit springs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pic didnt show

hey could you post that pic again it didnt show. thanks

03zx5

·
Registered
39 Posts
and another pic :) great kit, firms up ride nicely and makes for swifter turnin response. i love it especially since i use it as a everyday driver :)
[driving]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
closer pic?

hey thanks, btw you wouldnt have a closer pic of it would you so i could see how low the eibach looks? thanks

03zx5

·
Registered
397 Posts
vassili95 said:
Here is my ride with the Eibach Pro-Kit....drops the Focus about 1.5 inches......love it....

Drop:

Peace.......
I have the same front bumber as you have. Im planning on dropp[ing my car with the Eibach Prokit, but I have 15 inch rims, do you think it won't be dropped enough that I can scratch my bumper?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
If you mean the rear bumper or even the front you will have no problem specially with 15 inch..........You could even go 2" drop if needed.......hope I helped 'cause I did not quite understand the question...........:)

Peace........

·
Registered
386 Posts
I was wondering if there would be a major difference if one added this to the 2.3L PZEV because I hear the front end of the pzev is lighter than the 2.0? If so, how much less of a drop will it cause and how would I fix it :)?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
The dif. in weight should affect it very little, a half inch or less for quite a bit of weight...How much lighter is the 2.3 front end, I don't know , but I'm sure we aren't talking 100 pounds here, I wouldn't sweat it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Grey, your car is VERY NICE LOOKING! That's color coordination at it's best!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts