Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I found some great eibach sportline lowering springs, but its says it would fit 2000-2005 models. I have a 2006 Zx4, will it really not fit mine?:/

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
They would only fit if you buy the Omni kit..Ford change the suspension a little in the 06-07 focus... Welcome to the site, make sure you utilize the search button it will answer most of your questions

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They would only fit if you buy the Omni kit..Ford change the suspension a little in the 06-07 focus... Welcome to the site, make sure you utilize the search button it will answer most of your questions
darn.... thanks for the help. Any springs youd recommend for 06-07 with about 2in drop?

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
The issue comes with the struts/shocks needed. Ones for earlier years don't fit in front, hence the "omni kit" to adapt. By now there are a number of struts avail for your year, so it's not as much of an issue.

Look around the suspension section for more ideas/opinions. This thread will get moved there eventually for a better "fit" & more answers.

Luck!

Welcome to FF!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The issue comes with the struts/shocks needed. Ones for earlier years don't fit in front, hence the "omni kit" to adapt. By now there are a number of struts avail for your year, so it's not as much of an issue.

Look around the suspension section for more ideas/opinions. This thread will get moved there eventually for a better "fit" & more answers.

Luck!

Welcome to FF!
how do you post a thread in the desired topic threads?
thanks!

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
how do you post a thread in the desired topic threads?
thanks!
Click on the desired Forum, when the list of threads in the Forum appears you'll see a Yellow "New Thread" box at the top - Click there & start your own new thread.

[welcome] to FF!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,324 Posts
hey guys, I found some great eibach sportline lowering springs, but its says it would fit 2000-2005 models. I have a 2006 Zx4, will it really not fit mine?:/
Make sure to use dampers for those 2'' drop springs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts