Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys..im going to be purchasing a set of Eibach Sportline Springs for my focus, currently on 18's with 215/35/18 rubbers on it. i was wondering what i could be paying to have those springs installed...any help would be great. thanks

·
Registered
491 Posts
Free. You should do it yourself. It's not hard at all. It's a good learning experience to know what your suspension consists of, and how it works.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
True, but someone that is not familiar with how to get the springs out, really needs to be careful. The springs can cause injury if they get loose. Just be careful if you try it yourself. I do the install for $175 including an alignment.

·
Registered
299 Posts
go get it done at a speed shop anything over 200 is robbery

·
Registered
359 Posts
BagginWagon said:
Free. You should do it yourself. It's not hard at all. It's a good learning experience to know what your suspension consists of, and how it works.
Not sure if you want that kind of learning experience on your own ride. If you have someone there who knows what their doing then that's a different story...$200. is about right for an install.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
guys guys, the springs were easy, and no offense to anybody but you should have some pride in doing things yourself, unless it is way over your head such as a tranny or internal engine.i say do it yourself

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
if you buy the springs off of www.tirerack.com and use one of their recommended installers in your area, they can knock off some of the cost. my shop gave me 100 off, i paid 260 for 4 springs and shocks, and the alignment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts