Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short my car got egged, i got all the crap off and it f-ed the paint up royal... anyone have any sugestions on how to get egg off if it ever happens again? i have to make a claim with my insurange and get my door re-painted... im kinda pissed

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was at the car wash an hour after finding it... took the po 30 min to get there and 25 to do the police report, cop was cool tho he respected that i cared alot about my car and told the cop sitting on the road between where it was and the car wash to ignore the black focus that was ganna blow buy in a few min. :p then i took it home and re-washed it but the damage is done... im ganna need to get the door redone..

·
Registered
738 Posts
Thats a biatch. On my junior year homecoming our limo got egged.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i got toiletbowl cleaner on my paint. It's messed up right now man. I seen what egg does though, its a bitch.

·
Registered
235 Posts
that sucks man. the same thing happened to me. I was at a friends house and my fairly new ZX3 got egged, and I washed it off within in hour, but still a month or 2 later I saw 3 spots where it ate right through to the metal. That night cost me $550 in paint repairs.[mad]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
id hunt whoever down and prolly kill them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts