Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!

Anyone here from Edmonton or Alberta??

Anyone know of any mainly Canadian Focus forums?? I was a member of the Edmonton protege club (now edmonton Mazda club) and really enjoyed it because we got ot meet lots of great people and see their cars change over time and some people did them up really nice... WEll I guess I'll see who is from Edmonton/Alberta here,

P.S. I have seen LOTS of ZX3's and 5's in edmoton so I know I can't be the only Edmonton dweller here :D

Brycer79[?|]

·
Registered
321 Posts
We've got a Calgary Focus Club going... just started out, and over 20 members strong already. Our server is being moved to a new datacenter right now, but the page and forum should be back up by the end of Thursday. Check us out -> http://www.calgaryfocus.com

·
Registered
966 Posts
Not from the area but welcome to the board and nice to see another Canadian Focus. Any pics of the car? Any mods done to the car yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jpickles said:
Not from the area but welcome to the board and nice to see another Canadian Focus. Any pics of the car? Any mods done to the car yet?
PICS?? hell yeah!! I do have a digi cam and am a HUGE car guy, I even have pics of our old SWEET Protege 5 that we miss but we still LOVE our focus!

I need a free server for the pics of our car,

all we have done is taken the focus and ZX5 decals off the hatch, a tip on the muffler (until we get a REAL exhaust) and we will be putting in our MP3 player and 12" sub, then tint, then after that some clear tail lights are in the planning stages as well as halo projector healights.. It'll be SWEEEEEEEEET

Brycer79[?|]

·
Registered
523 Posts
:) Edmonton to Vancouver isn't all that far and we're planning on having a HUGE 2 day meet on the 24th of July. We'll start in Vancouver, go camping, and head up to Whistler. It'll be a blast and you should all come out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts