Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a source or part numbers for EDM taillight assemblies? Amber turn signals look better and are proven to be safer. I can isolate the turn signals but I don’t want to initiate rear fog lights (yet). I’ll need an LHD right and a RHD left. Thanks.
-Scott (‘01 SE wagon, Zetec 5-spd)

·
Registered
15,560 Posts
Rear fog lights? Sounds like a solution looking for a problem to me.

A L(eft)H(and)D right and and R(ight)H(and)D left???? I could see a plymouth doing that maybe but not a Ford.......LHD means lefthand.

Haven't ever seen any for wagon to begin with though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear fog lights? Sounds like a solution looking for a problem to me.

A L(eft)H(and)D right and and R(ight)H(and)D left???? I could see a plymouth doing that maybe but not a Ford.......LHD means lefthand.

Haven't ever seen any for wagon to begin with though.
The US-built cars don’t have the wiring for rear fogs, and I like having two back-up lights. I’d need the left taillight from England (curbside back-up for them) and the right taillight from continental Europe (curbside for us).

·
Registered
980 Posts
I had looked into this a few years back - ebay UK for one side and ebay france or spain for the other but in the end I never followed thru.

Good luck
Paul

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Paul. I’ll put that in my Focus notebook.
Right now I have to find salvage parts that cost less than Uber’s $1000 deductible. See my more recent post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts