Less than what I paid

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Not a bad deal there! Looks like a well kept one also. Also has the HID's [:D]

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yeah, looks like it's in decent condition. However I notice the SVT decal is missing on the engine.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
not bad. gotta get rid of the pink pin striping though

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Not a bad price one bit! I would buy it for sure. I would definitely do a CARFAX on it since it's in the gulf region and with all the hurricanes you just can't be too careful. But if it's legit then hell yeah...that thing will go fast...just like that pinstriping if I bought it ;)

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
BOOOOOOO! It doesn't have Recaros!!*

[;)]

·
Registered
511 Posts
It is also missing the battery and coil pack covers (could have had an intake before) and the snorkel looks wrong......

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Its also missing the left cupholder insert, lol. I just ran that vin# with Ford and its clean. Its had the clutch tsb done and very little else under warranty. Seems like a decent buy.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I just noticed that it has the wrong aircleaner also. Looks like a zetec one.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Oh, my turn again, it also has the zetec snorkle, lol. Whos next, lol. Its still a good car, just someone probably had a cai and got what they could for a trade in air filter system.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Never said it wasn't a good find. It's just fun looking for stuff. Remeber those exercises when you were a kid and you had to look at two pictures and find the differences??????

So, in that spirit. It also has the 5 in the shift knob rubbed off.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
the leather in the driver seat is all messed up and wrinkled up bad too....i'm just anal about that stuff. mine still looks new and i drive it all the time every day-20k miles a year.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It's also missing the security plate for the radio. Might wanna make sure it's available.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts