Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
post up a link, but chances are its a small cheap turbo and will require a lot of custom fabrication.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Here's some of the kits you want to look for.....

Focus Power
Focus Sport
CFM (Central Florida MotorSports)
Precision Turbo

Most "JDM" or "universal" turbo kits are even worth looking at... way to much modification to do to get them to fit correctly.

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
just a few things i noticed... universal my butt
turbo manifold? good bov? piping that will actually work on the car (no j bends in kit, hose elbows)? by the time you purchase the above needed items, you could have bought one of the above kits that actually fits. You want cheap, buy cheap... it gets expensive. And hose elbows are a no-no on the boost side, the less connections that can fail the better

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Here's some of the kits you want to look for.....

Focus Power
Focus Sport
CFM (Central Florida MotorSports)
Precision Turbo

Most "JDM" or "universal" turbo kits are even worth looking at... way to much modification to do to get them to fit correctly.
you forgot Comp Turbo [hihi] (hey shush....I don't know much about them, yet [:D])

yeah JDM equals fail........ and I learned a new word the other day, mommy!! JDM mean Japanese Domestic Market!!! [woot]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
you forgot Comp Turbo [hihi] (hey shush....I don't know much about them, yet [:D])

yeah JDM equals fail........ and I learned a new word the other day, mommy!! JDM mean Japanese Domestic Market!!! [woot]

I was listing KITS not turbo makers........

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
well i know some one that put the e-bay turbo on his car and long story short it was down for several months and he had to re do the entire kit. the only thing left was the turbo and manifold. the rest he made or had made. go with a name brand..

·
FF Affiliate
31,097 Posts
You should look into my DIY kit , works well , makes good power 1495.00 for the manifold , piping , down pipes (both) and intercooler , turbo for 675.00 , then you shop around for the little parts like hoses , clamps , injectors etc

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts