Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious about the slotted/cross drilled rotors for the svt focus on ebay. if anyone has them or knows anybody, are they of any quality? i know about all the "junk" that sells on ebay; cai, speed chips... just wondering if the eBay rotors fall in that same catorgory? I been wanting to upgrade mine to sloted cross drilled rotors (for mainly looks and some better braking) they do however come with the zinc coating. eBay Item number: 8064945885 any knowledge from other members would be greatly appreciated. thanks, Lee.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
item # says its no longer available... I do have some though. Sellers name is "gripforce-brakes". Seems like they are pretty good to me so far. I don't do any auto-x or anything but no cracks or warping as of yet

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks, i fixed that link and it works for me now. they are $140 and about $30 shipped to my zip.

**added**
not bad i just checked that seller out and seems good. i'll look into it further. thanks [thumb]

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have a set on mine and i take it to the track every once and awhile-they seem to be fine so far-i have had them on for 8 months or so-they will turn a bit rusty colored after a bath or some rain but a drive around the block gets rid of it-the key is your brake lines-dont go cheap there-braided is the way to go !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts