Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
^^link does work.

ive heard nothing but good things from this grill. its inexpensive and does the job. also looks better than the OEM amber junk.

best part is...its uber-cheaper than a euro piece

·
Registered
982 Posts
Shipping is more than the grill! Still, $40 for a clear signal grill is a good price. If it fits right, let me know and I'll get one.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I had one on my car before I collected a deer and switched to a SVT front end.
That grill fit well and looked good. I don't remember but it might have even come with amber bulbs...

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
i paid more for mine 3 years ago, it does fit, deff a good buy

·
Registered
244 Posts
i have one on my car but i night shaded it lol. excellent fit and quality. but i think u will have to buy ambber bulbs though

·
Registered
349 Posts
Def get them. I put them on mine not too long ago and look really nice and clean, especially with the clear white markers. And yes, you'll need to get better bulbs, otherwise what shines through is a very dull white.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've had mine for about three years and it fits great, you do have to upgrade the bulbs i did the led bulbs cause like tk said its is a very dull light otherwise

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I had one for a few years. Be careful when tightening the bolts. The plastic is very soft and easy to squish. Of course then the plastic breaks.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
i have one of those around ... never put in the car... too bad that you live in TX ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts