Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Man thats to bad it ended. I would have liked to have gotten those too. My mpg are already at 24-27 mpg so hopefully i wouldn't notice any difference.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
" I bought these cams new from focussport.com and had them in my 05 Focus for less than 300 miles and removed them because I am trading in my Focus for a Ford Fusion."

Why not save them for the fusion? I guess he got the v6 version...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Foci_Fosho said:
" I bought these cams new from focussport.com and had them in my 05 Focus for less than 300 miles and removed them because I am trading in my Focus for a Ford Fusion."

I don't know if they'd work for the 2.3 Fusion...Fusion has vct on one of the cams IIRC.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Foci_Fosho said:

Please stop telling everyone you bought a Fusion. Trust me man, buying a Fusion is nothing to be proud of!

·
Registered
651 Posts
The Mailman 666 said:
Please stop telling everyone you bought a Fusion. Trust me man, buying a Fusion is nothing to be proud of!
[???:)] I think he was quoting the ebay seller...[rolleyes]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.