Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
holy crap.. I actually would buy that but I don't have $13k lying around..
The buy it now is higher than what I paid for my 09 in 08 lol

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I would seriously understand the high price if that was like a Orange or Yellow EAP, but this? Maybe for 10k...

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
wow veryyy clean

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Forget the fact that it's clean ... IT HAS less THAN 10K MILES!!!

Holy freaking smokes.

Honestly ... I hope a collector picks this up. And keep it in it's beauty stock form.

-Ray-

·
Registered
425 Posts
haha, he's selling it cause he bought a 2012. You can see the back end of it in his garage. How do you only drive a car 5000 miles in 10 years anyway? I couldn't fathom doing such a thing, cars should be driven and enjoyed, especially an SVT.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^^All depending, some need to be kept away from our hands lol. This car will be worth money as time goes on and only if it is kept the way it is and it's been 20 years lol. Too bad it's not a super rare model though.

·
Registered
467 Posts
not bad but needs, tint, tinted tails and moar low for starters [rofl]
nice svt but I have my doubts if the svts will ever be worth big money. right now they are barely worth more than a non svt model and if anyone trys to get a good price for theirs they get flamed on!

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
^Lmao.

Hot damn.. that is one clean SVT. I really hope someone with half a brain scoops this up and not some 17 year old kid who's been saving the profits of his lemonade stands his entire life. Sure would be shitty to see a wrecked SVT with less than 10k, especially now.

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
Wow, it's a time capsule! ContiSportContacts, the factory Ford wheel weights (and non curb-rashed wheels)... takes me back about 9 years. But the BIN price is ludicrous, it's a nine year old Focus and he wants about $6,000 less than it sold for new??

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Yeah it is a time capsule. I noticed the same thing last night with the rims and tires. It takes me back just over 7 years when I got mine brand new.

·
You like this.
1,693 Posts
that is awesome look at how fresh the seats are, wow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts