Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know anything about buying cars on ebay, found some good ones and am a little worried about some of the prices. i saw an s2000 go for 11000. the car had like 10k on it with at least 20k in upgrades! thats nuts!! the car was awesome, and i just cant see someone lettin a car like that go for that price.anyone with info would be appreciated.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,797 Posts
I wouldn't committ to anything unless you can actually see the car in person before you buy it. I am sire there are deals to be had, but there are also horror stories too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
totally agree-but to see an evo with bidding at $200--no thats not a typo--who cares if there is something wrong, it can be fixed. i guess my question is that lets say you win that car for $200, and the seller doesnt realize that they didnt put a reserve on or something--they still have to give you said car for that price, right? and then there is the funky stuff like by the user id it will say "not a registered user". dont you have to be registered to sell something? so thats why i was asking, cause if i can win something like that-knowing the risks of not seeing the car, or possible mechanical probs that arent listed--i want to make sure that im not getting hustled for my money(deposit $ and such) without getting anything for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts