1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
yes i have one and its worth it! you just gotta change out the air filter

·
Registered
698 Posts
I have one and have now just bought a real aem. The measurments are a little off and the bracket for it bends very easily but for the price you pay it is worth it. Just change the filter.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Please, for the love of god use proper grammar, that hurt my head to read.

On topic, I have one and the quality obviously isn't AEM quality, but $50 compared to $250, I don't think you'd notice a difference to merit the added price. As PumkinSVT said, swap a decent filter on and go for it.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
for the money, the ebay CAI is worth it.

i have an AEM and i have held the ebay version. the differences are minimal. like posted above, just get an AEM or K&N filter and toss the junk that came with it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k cause i heard that the ebay cai metal is weak and the fitlers trash on them thanks 4 the advise

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I have had experience with both as well and the ebay stuff is just as good as far as tubing. I then threw a k&N filter on it. The filters that come with them will rust almost immediately.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks 4 the advise where in the rpm range do u notice a gain, b4 i blow my motor i was using a pos pep boys short ram and i had my friend cut it short and so times it came off and put it on in the middle of the road

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have one on mine, about two years now no problem. I switched it with a Injen filter and a outter wear prefilter. Like said above just switch the filter out, but once you see the ebay filter you will be like WTF is this.

Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts