Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tryed this small mod on my car. It gives it a new euro look of the euro ST.

I used black vinyl.
Just sharing ideas :)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Pic is too small to tell what you did

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
big pics please

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I edited the first pic & added the bigger 1
I have since removed the vinyl 'cause in the pictures you can't see that it bubled a bit, so it didn't look as good as I had expected.
If I do it again, I will painted it instead w/ a semi-gloss black paint. - But this is more of a permanent mod... so I am not rushing (might change my mind)

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I like it. . would have looked better with a Real tag but I think that looks Good to..

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i like it.. looks good!!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
When I saw the first picture, I thought the "mod" was the globe up front.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Looks decent, but you can tell the font isn't correct. It's also blocking a lot of airflow to your radiator.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Thats what it is... What is the black strip?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
gunna be honest, i dont really like it. I think it just looks out of place

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Oh oops. It's unique, I kinda like it. Would look better without any plates though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
it looks sweet if you take your actual plate and cut it a little. looks great if you do it right where its not illegal

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
I don't like Euro plates like that, get a real plate! Not some plate on Euro with odd lettering.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The euro plate is a real plate - I actually got it while on vacation to portugal from the Transportation office. It fit perfectly on the Sap lower grill. Too bad we have the front plate where I live. If I didn't have to have it I would 've put the euro where it should be on the bumper.

Anyway I am kind'a bending the rules slightly as the law here says I can only have 1 # plate. That is why I went w/ the Focus ST letters not w/ any #'s one it! :)

The pic I posted (as some of you pointed out) was not about the plate, but the black out of the front bumper beside my real plate!

I didn't leave it on because it bubled, painted on would look ok! I did like the overall look!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts