Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey one, hey all,

Any guys out there in Sydney, I'm getting a few mates together to go to the ifnal round of the V8 Supercars at Eastern Creek - Sunday November 30th and it's the final round which should determine who wins the championship *cough Ambrose cough*.

Tickets are $31.50 for general admission and we get Formula 4000, MGF's, Carrera Cup, Aussie Racers and Stunt bikes, VB Challenge (yee haaa) and 250km V8 race.

Let me know if you're interested and we can get a car load going from my place in Strathfield straight down the M4. This time we'll go HEAPS early (as opposed to my last time at Oran Park when we rocked up at 10am thinking we'd get a spot lol) but as it's only 20-25 mins from my joint that's easy. Will most likely be a 6:30-7:00am departure from my place, as you have to purchase more expensive tickets to score the stands so i guess it's not worth that, but going heaps early in the field would mean we can score a spot, bring chairs, rope it off and have a BBQ going (Can anyone bring a BBQ?)

Check out the picture I'm attaching, the spot on the left looks great and being on a mound we may get to see the finish line. If not then it's all good. But looks to be good and will be popular so i recommend we get there HEAPS early for a great day. I've circled it in red.

It would be a PERFECT first meeting for the Focus Owner's Club and we are getting things underway very soon, so anyone out there from Sydney PLEASE come along. Come see Ford win the championship and drive in in a convoy of Foci. WICKED STUFF!!!!

Cheers,
Matt

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update, we now have Zantetsuken (probably if he's not too wasted from Bathurst 24h!!) and myself, along with the founder of Infocusmotorsport with his very own ZFocus project car. Will be a great day. Bring all your mates and we'll get it going!!!!!!!

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we're getting closer and still few replies comeon PEOPLE!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts