Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When East Meets West!

On New Years Day, My Bro and I decided to get together and wash our rides and then do some highway pull and capture some great photos of some spots around Montgomery, Alabama. I am the one with the Shelby (of course) and he's pushing his Evo 8. Nice looking rides and enjoy the pics. Sorry for not posting them on the site, but they are massive from my camera.

New link page for you guys: www.kingpin-gaming.org/shelby/

Cars And Wash: (Me and My bro)

Smoke Stack:

Trains:

Interstate Overpass:

No Trespassing:

52 Race Street Bonded Warehouse:

The Final Face-Off:

Hope you enjoyed the pics, There will be more to come!!!

Hope you guys had a wonderful New Years Day as well. :)

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
nice shoot! sexy cars, thats like an 02 EVO or so?

moved you to the showroom tho for more exposure [thumb]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the move, didnt really know where to put it.

Yeah its an 03 evo. He's getting the spoiler repainted so its off in the pics, but i kinda like the look without it.

Ill probably resample the pics tonight to decrease the size, hopefully it wont ruin the quality too much.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
extremely hawt! But where is the fofo!?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
wow talk about big pitcures...nice cars...lol to no one in the car and the kid with the arms up

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fofo stayed at home, :(

but the images have been resized so as to not rape bandwidth,

thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
lol those two cars that are staged to race aren't going anywhere (talking about the one with the kid with his arms up)...there isn't anyone in the cars!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i just wet myself!!![paranoid]

·
Registered
102 Posts
lol those two cars that are staged to race aren't going anywhere (talking about the one with the kid with his arms up)...there isn't anyone in the cars!
[race] We were just fooling around. I saw the cars parked like that and it looked like they were about to race themselves. [:p]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh trae will tell ya, the evo's faster... ;)

yeah theres a mustang car show this week(on tuesday), Ill be taking pictures of that too and probably post them(dont kn ow if yall want me spamming the crap out of the fofo forums with gt's and gt500's :) ), I need to get a buddy down from auburn to go around with the fofo and the evo and the shelby.... its just hard to drive two cars at once. :p

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok check original post, actually created a page for them so you dont have to click any of the links. optimization complete... :p

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
what the hell do you do to get both of those?!?! i want at least one of two

1 - 20 of 43 Posts