Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of new things for x-mas, and also finally got around to getting the windows tinted.

The gauges and short shifter are the early x-mas gifts from my wife.

Added a pic of a night shot of the gauges, not a very good pic, but it's the only one i have right now.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I like the yellow guages. Overall nice lookin car!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
It looks nice, yellow gauges really set it off. I do agree with hotfocus, you need a set of wheels now. [;)]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm waiting till spring to get a set of zeo bz-12. If I get them now I won't be able to hold off till spring, and then I'll be to lazy to take them back off. I know myself pretty well.[:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks pretty spiffy. I like your gauges. And what percentage tint is that? It looks kinda dark or is it because your in the shade?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks great. the gauges look awesome with your car

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks Great, Never thought I would like yellow gauges, but It looks good!
jisturm said:
Man I wish I could find an aftermarket shifter for the ATX.
Dont we all?

-shawn

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Very nice. Yeah, I think it's a general concensus that the gauges are pretty fly! Can you take some pics of them at night? Nice car, good job. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I added a night shot up at the original post. The tint is only 1 shade past legal, it was completly clouded over that day. I painted the interior this summer. Also it is lowered on H&R sport springs.I have it on car domain, it has the rest of the pics of the car, along with a pic of my old car that i traded for this one. http://members.cardomain.com/henry74

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
What are the tinting laws there? I want to tint mine....But I just know on my way home from getting it done, I'll get a ticket and have to rip it off! lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here in Ohio the limit is 50%. Which isn't very dark. I had 35% on a previous vehicle and recieved two tickets in two years. They were both in small suburb neighborhoods.

Check your states laws HERE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts