Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sending my eap's to get powder coated and I can't decide what color
sparkle silver or, smoke black transparent(almost a black chrome). My car is solid red and I don't want the eaps in gold, bronze, charcoal grey, or black

other colors might be considered

·
Registered
495 Posts
what about color matching red? maybe with an accent color spoke? just throwing ideas...

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
I think silver EAP's would look good. A Photoshoper could verify this. Black or whatever fancy pants name you call it is extremely common to the point that i like plain old silver again. Unless there is an accent in the black, then its alright. $.02

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I've personally seen a set of EAP's painted silver and they look bad ass.

I also like that white idea!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Black chrome, & be done w/ them!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i hate chrome but.. jw...has anyone chrome dipped EAPs?
I thought about this too, they have a color that is almost a match to polished aluminum that would be different.

I thank everyone for the white but I am not a fan, I should have included that one in the no way list.

I thought about something like a high visibility green or orange but that would be kinda loud for me.

the black chrome I am looking at is darker than real black chrome but no where near what a plain gloss black wheel looks like.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
If white is out of the question, then go for the lighter silver with that same red stripe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts