Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the fancy e-3 sparkplugs with "diamondfire" technology really make much of a difference? they claim more hp gains than other plugs... has anyone installed them in our cars?

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
nope. Dont do it. Get the motorcraft copper core.

Everyone has to ask about the new "high-performance" plugs. We all have asked about it at one point.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have the NGK Iridiums and will get them the next time as well.

But about the E-3's, I don't know anything about them but was reading a Jeep Patriot forum the other day and they were all switching to them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i swapped out for denso plugs and wires. first upgrade i actually did. they did make a smoother idle and acceleration...jw

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Anyone that goes out and spends more than $2.50 on a plug needs to wise up.... you are NOT make more power, getting better mileage or anything else with those $8+ plugs than you can with a cheap ass Copper MotorCraft.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Coppers for me too. The way I see it is if I can make over 300whp with motorcrafts they must be good.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got a good question. My check engine light was on, saying #3 misfire. I did a tune up and a week or 2 later it came back on. So I upgrade plugs and it was gone for about a month or 2 now its back, anyone know whats going on. Next step is trying the NGKs and MSD coil with massive wires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts