Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pulled a viscous 113hp 115tq.. Auto tranny, custom intake and custom magnaflow...[clap]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, im thinking that we should go back in a couple months... I wanna see what numbers i get with headers, cams, and a real intake... Maybe a 5 speed convo as well

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Damn, the first dyno day since the beginning and I miss it. I hate myself. Let me know a couple weeks before the next one so I can request the day off in advance.

·
Registered
453 Posts
its been talked about for weeks and you didm't show!!!!psssssst on you. and its the 2nd dyno that i know of...

·
Registered
126 Posts
HAHA The new guy would be Doug (in the car and my dad) and Steven (the teenager with him and the poster posting this). Anyways I'd have to say that was an awesome night. Both of us were amazed at all the cars and the general group of people. Might have to start going to more meets after I get the rest of suspension/swaybars in. BTW we made 113 whp and 105wtq on a completely stone stock Focus with 111,000 miles on it!

·
Registered
453 Posts
HAHA The new guy would be Doug (in the car and my dad) and Steven (the teenager with him and the poster posting this). Anyways I'd have to say that was an awesome night. Both of us were amazed at all the cars and the general group of people. Might have to start going to more meets after I get the rest of suspension/swaybars in. BTW we made 113 whp and 105wtq on a completely stone stock Focus with 111,000 miles on it!

Sorry i did not make it, but i am glad you had a good time with the rest that showed up, and you are more than welcome to anything that the group does!!!!BTW nice base #'s for stock!!!!

Mario

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought that ur name was stephen, but wasnt 100% Yea u definitely need to come out to the meets sumtime!! It was good meetin you and your dad...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts