Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Evolution motorsports in N Va have a Dyno? I am trying not to drive to WVA for another dyno plus the guy who had it and my uncle aren't too friendly now. If they don't have the Dyno, where is one?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I believe a friend of mine up there knows of a place, maybe in Springfield...I'll get in touch with him and see if he can recall the name of the place.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
there's a few places. try curry's. they're in chantilly and somewhere else. i forget. they have 2 locations up in NoVa. one of them, i'm pretty positive, is dyno equipped. if not, they can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
oh *****. i forgot. call up springfield motorsport. they're a mustang place. i KNOW they have a dyno. might want to give them a call as well. they're only a few minutes from you.

and i think the place that discord is thinking of is inline pro. not sure if they have a dyno though.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I just noticed a shop in FFX that has a dyno. Autothority just off pickett rd next to the post office and ice arena. I pass by this place twice a day and just noticed it was a performance shop. I would have gone in and checked it out but they are closed on weekends.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Evolution does NOT have a dyno. Definitely try Autothority.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts