• I'll possibly go, maybe just to watch though

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I am letting all of you know that there is going to be a multi-site dyno day being held at JBa Performance in San Diego either Sept 16th or 23rd. As of now some HEMI club is pushing to get the 16th, but it will either be that day or the 23rd for sure. Both are SATURDAYS.

the two sites currently going are www.F150online.com and www.Ranger-Forums.com

I will be taking my F150 (I need to datalog to get my tuning fixed) but I would love to see some Foci come out and represent.

HERE IS THE BEST PART. so far we have 5 trucks for sure, possibly more to come, but if we can get just 8 vehicles we get HALF PRICE, which comes out to $45 for TWO pulls. People, that's DIRT cheap for a dyno. Trust me.

If you are interested let me know in this post and let me know how serious you are so we can figure out if we have enough rides for the discount.

THANKS and hope to see many of you there. I will keep you updated. [thumb]

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

No one wants a dirt cheap dyno? Bummer!

There will be a ton of fun and many sweet rides of all kinds to check out. We are also working on possibly getting some magazine coverage for the event as well [:0]

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dude, no one looks in here. This would be better off in the Southwest forum, as it's been about a month since I've looked in here, personally.

Count me in as 82% sure...

Lamar

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I would be willing to go on the 23rd and i would take 2 vehicles so that would take 2 spots, as long as it costs $45 each.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just found out that the official day we got was the 16th.

It is only $45 per TWO pulls. So for you to get 2 pulls per vehicle would cost a total of $90.

Let me know if you can still make it on the 16th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts