Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I'd be if it was in houston. I been wanting to set something like this up for a while but all the dyno shops I called gave me some scary answers like "what are adjustable cam gears?" Yikes dunno about going there lol .

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i was thinking of trying to set something up like that in Austin. i think one of the Turbo Focus guys works at a dealership that has a dyno.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i'm talking to a shop in san antonio and need at least ten people for it to be a private dyno day or he can do a public one. i'm sure i can get ten people.

·
Registered
153 Posts
My car is stock.....except for a CAI, How could A dyno help? I haven't been looking to put to much money into performance yet. but if you just need numbers I can help you out.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've been wanting to dyno tune my eclipse.. how much $$$ would we be looking at? im assuming we'd get a lower rate if we get the 10 right?
anyway.. count me in [thumb]

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Izzy are you really going to drive that far for that? Also who is going to tune your car? We should get the houston crew together for this. Or do another one around here. I have called some shops, but we would need the numbers to do it. I would love to go though, but don't see myself driving that far.

·
Registered
207 Posts
its not that far but I guess Im just used to driving LoL.. and it might be cheaper if the price ir right ya know? =/
idk..maybe the shop can help me tune my car.. they dont sell plug-n-play kind of stuff for my car.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
its not that far but I guess Im just used to driving LoL.. and it might be cheaper if the price ir right ya know? =/
idk..maybe the shop can help me tune my car.. they dont sell plug-n-play kind of stuff for my car.
maybe you can do piggy back stuff like the honda's used to do?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok talked to the guys and got it setup. its gonna be saturday august 27th. you get two pulls for $40 and three pulls for $50. So if anyone is interested we can setup a place to meet and go to the shop.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
that's still a very good price, just saying. I know I'm not in the area but I just had a dyno day saturday $45 for 3 pulls so yeah. good pricing.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was hoping this would be sometime around september.. LoL not sure if I'll be able to make it.. which sucks cuz I said I would.. if I play my money right within the next 2 weeks I probably will.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts