Discussion Starter #1
Jflash's Mazda 3

Brysvt turbo ST

Me watching the Maz3 doing it's runs

Jtrick's SVT

2004SVTautoXer and DarwinSays SVT's

My SVT and Nosthunder and Bryfsvt's cars hanging

2004SVTautoXer's car on the dyno

A HUGE thanks goes out to Lidio and the guys at Alternative Automotive they were very welcoming, and had we all had a great time. [:)] the shop was full of cobras.

Group shot

Owners with their cars

Thanks to the guys who took the pics, darwinsays also made this compilation of all the cars on the dyno. http://www.karmaforhire.com/FFMeet6-10-2006.zip

·
Registered
498 Posts
NICE[thumb] looks like a lot of fun.....

·
Registered
498 Posts
um just wondering.... do u have any list of mods for all the cars and dyno sheets???

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not all the cars ran on the dyno, the sheets can be found in the other thread, I haven't scanned mine on, nor has a couple other members.

The silver turbo ST ran a 224WHP and a 202WTQ with the FS turbo kit pushing 8psi. The dark silver ST ran a 142.7WHP and 145.2WTQ. My SVT put down a 159.9WHP and 147.3WTQ. Jtrick's SVT threw down a 160.6WHP and 134.8WTQ. 2004SVTautoXer's SVT was unfortunatly low with 155.?WHP and 140ish WTQ he can chime in on that.

My SVT has, TB, RT high flow cat, K&N aircharger intake, ground kit, MSD coil/wires, hypnotic tune.

Jtricks SVT has ORP, Steeda short ram, screamin demon coil/wires, and UDP.

2004SVTautoXer SVT has, short ram intake, tb, UDP, MSD coil/wires, RT high flow cat, hypnotic tune.

Bryfsvt turbo ST had the FS turbo at 8psi, with no exhaust.

Nosthunders dark silver ST has, FS cool flow intake, truebendz exhuast, BS delete...

Can't remember what the Mazda put down, but it was actually less than the other dura.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello, do you have more pic of that mazda3? Cause my dad have the same car. and I want to see how cool it can be....

PM Me :)

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Great pics, that black SVT with the gold SVT rims is very nice, looks great as do all the other cars!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
great pics... really cool stuff.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, it was pretty chill, luckily this shop isn't too far away from all of us, and they do excellent work. And mainly ford stuff. The owner of the shop actually had never driven an SVT focus even though he tunes SVT cobras all the time. I let him take a spin in mine, and he was actually really impressed!

·
Registered
427 Posts
MISVTfocus said:
Can't remember what the Mazda put down, but it was actually less than the other dura.
hey hey you trying to make me look bad? lol [confused] i ended up with 145.6hp 140tq. i have a 2.5 in exhaust and cold air intake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts