Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
...Hey Tom , any chance The new cast manifolds are ready and could be picked up at the GTG??? [cheers]

Larry

·
Registered
441 Posts
Please delay said dyno day for about 6 mounths that or have another one around that time. I will not be back to the states until then.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Any tune tweeking involed at the GTG??? Say if I was to bring my own stuff [:D]

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Tom not to side track any but how much do you charge for a tune on a car with a SCT PRP. Car will already have a decent tune in it but looking for your expertise on getting it fully dialed in. Plus by that time i'll be putting on my 5.7" crank pulley. Oh yeah it's a procharger on fully built engine setup.

·
FF Affiliate
30,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I charge 450.00 for dyno time , wide band and tuning why we are tuning i will teach you how to use the PRP if you need

Tom

·
Registered
441 Posts
sounds good I'm looking at around november or december when i'm back in the states and hopfully have this pulley from ray so that i'll be able to go to 20-24 psi on the procharger. I also have a wideband O2 on my car. I'm sure that helps. I will need a little help with the tuning being i'm still rather new at the game but I do have the lasota PRP tuning cd that is teaching me alot befor i even start messing with it.

Hopefully after i get that tune in you can have another dyno day.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'd like to go, but I have no engine mods (not really worth dyno testing right now). What date are you planning for?

·
Registered
441 Posts
december has my vote. By then i'll have all my tricks on my car and ready to put down some really good numbers. Plus i'll be back in the states which helps

·
Registered
441 Posts
noooooooooooo it needs to be later. actually it doesn't matter to me I still need to take my car to tom once i get back to the states and get it dialed in with all my other tricks befor I do anything else.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts