Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have talked to tom and cruzstyle(focal point leader(hehe)
would like to do a dyno day at toms early sept time frame $50= 3 pulls. A bbq and other funs things. Was thinking that we could go from toms to a racing event from there.[:D] pm me or cruzstyle, please the more people the better. need def numbers for this to happen[thumb]

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm def. down, wont be throwing the SVT on the dyno, dont wanna be embarrassed lol, but im def. up for hanging out with Tom and you guys!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well don't worry about that dude i only 160 whp the last time i went

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Crus that pic is to large please resize it

Thanks [thumb]

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think i did a fine damn job on the flyer what you think!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it depends on the conseus of the people that want to come, and the number of the people. early sept, charolette nc

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
If I can get the time off, that might be a fun trip... I still have 3 weeks of vacation time I need to use at some point this year.. might be able to swing a few days for that. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
send pm w/ your info

·
Registered
273 Posts
sounds like fun

keep every one informed im interested if its on like a weekend[thumb]

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^bump

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes we need atleast 7 people to make it work and we have 2 guranteed! i need gurantees for this to work.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I would come for the fun, cause my whooping stock zx3 (maybe slower than stock with the 17" rims) might cause everyone to go into a fit of laughter and choke on their food...

·
FF Affiliate
30,926 Posts
If it comes down to everyone just wants to come hang out for the day thats all good , Lets not put the pressure on to say we HAVE to have a given number , If we only have 1 or 2 to dyno that just means less work for me and thats good to

Hot Dogs are on me

Im in for it

Tom

·
Registered
582 Posts
I was planning on attending Nopi Nationals in Atlanta on September 16th and 17th, but I may have to cancel for this. Not too sure if I can make it though, since North Carolina is ALOT further than Atlanta for me. We'll see though.

Scott_SVT, if you go I'd like to meet up with you somewhere and we'll make the long haul together....would give me some peace of mind.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts