Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out 2003 sedan selling everything except engine and trans!!!!!!

Person selling- me Patrick Dumont
Location- north central CT
Prices- Vary

Also have duratec long tube sheet metal intake in neochrome for sale. 150/bo

3)Ortiz custom interiors fiberglas molded drivers dual pillar pod has a few scratches on the end can be touched up easily no cracks or broken mounts- $60
gauges not included!!

4)AeM truboost controller with solenoid, wiring, and gauge has an out led bar but is fully funtional besides - $80

7)parting out 2.0 engine- carillo super A-beam rods good for 600hp you won't break them. -$400

All prices do not include shipping thats on you, i will not ship some stuff will drive to meet up to 2 hr or so, LETS GET THIS STUFF GONE!!!!!
I really do not want to tear the engine and trans apart but it may be an option. ill add more as i find stuff. Any questions please ask here so everyone can know, unless you are shy then a PM is fine. ill post pics and add them as i can. Anything specific please ask. Thankayou!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'll take the mounts!!! Pm sent.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Oh my. That kit is tempting...

What do you have for exhaust on the car, and will you be selling it?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my. That kit is tempting...

What do you have for exhaust on the car, and will you be selling it?
I have the fswerks full race exhaust the pipe needs to be welded where it exits the muffler. I'll cut you a deal with the exhaust. Dou you live in ct?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
I have the fswerks full race exhaust the pipe needs to be welded where it exits the muffler. I'll cut you a deal with the exhaust. Dou you live in ct?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using FF Mobile
PM sent [thumb]

·
Registered
156 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Special today 3/10 only 150$ I'll pay shipping on the x3, 5 unlocks left unmarried!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Tried sending a message about the headunit, says your private message box is full cannot send.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts