Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been meaning to post this for a while now. Wanted to show you something we have in the works. Final design has not been decided as testing is still going on. But don't worry we are going to have something for you duratec guys soon!

Figured you would want to see some teaser shots!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I hope it won't look like that...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I hope it does!!! Looks awesome guys!! Gonna have to order that when I order my turbo kit in spring. When do you expect numbers? Dyno and price?

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Price point on this? I'm definitely interested with my FI setup. Any dyno numbers yet?

Thanks for supporting the Focus world Top Speed; you guys are doing some excellent work.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Looks nice. I would like to see some numbers on a N/A setup with just the usual bolt-ons also.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Finally some love our way, thanks!

Is there going to be a long runner for us N/A guys looking for a better bottom end? AKA Torque!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just in time, I'm shopping around for an IM. Any ETA on price, numbers for N/A or FI?

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Sorry but more questions,
Will this work with Drive by Wire?
With PCV or No PCV?
Any color choices?
Will this work with my existing CAI?

Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Dipstick is my question?

·
Registered
50 Posts
looks great! but then again its probably still in the design process so keep up the great work! my question is also will it work with the drive by wire system!?!?!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
that thing looks amazing, i also wanna know price and hp/tq numbers for na, and like one other said, can i use my cossie CAI yet?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I'm sitting here and the paramedics have me on oxygen.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I hope it won't look like that...

To me personally , idc how it looks as long as it delivers haha.
My agenda is performance first, looks 2cd. IMO

But I do admit, not the best looking thing in the world, I think cosworths looks good.

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
i don't think any of the CAI out there would work with this intake since it looks like it changes the angle of the TB

·
Registered
193 Posts
i don't think any of the CAI out there would work with this intake since it looks like it changes the angle of the TB
You can easily just get a silicone coupler or have extra tubing made for your cai to fit properly. Keep in mind though that this is not the final design and Topspeed can fabricate any thing for your needs.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope it does!!! Looks awesome guys!! Gonna have to order that when I order my turbo kit in spring. When do you expect numbers? Dyno and price?
We expect turbo dyno numbers soon. Price has not been determined

Looks nice. I would like to see some numbers on a N/A setup with just the usual bolt-ons also.
Going to test this on our NA sedan build soon as well

Finally some love our way, thanks!

Is there going to be a long runner for us N/A guys looking for a better bottom end? AKA Torque!
There is not much room for any longer runners without modifying the radiator support.

Sorry but more questions,
Will this work with Drive by Wire?
With PCV or No PCV?
Any color choices?
Will this work with my existing CAI?

Thanks

Bob
We plan on making one for the drive by wire tb as well
Works with pcv
Standard one will come powdercoated textured black. Other colors would have to be custom.
TB angle had to be different so existing CAI will have to be modified.

Dipstick is my question?

We are working on dipstick options

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hope to see something for us N/A guys with fly buy wire and cai.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts