Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been getting a good bit of PM asking about my Tuning so I thought I would post here

I sell the SCT X4 Flasher , Full Custom Tune for 5speed and ATX , Free unlimited Lifetime Tune updates as you add more NA mods , Datalogging , US shipped for 462.00

I have a great Custom Tune for the Auto Trans as well , quicker and firmer shifts

Engine Tune you will see better over all daily driveability , better performance , most say better MPG

Let me know if you have any questions

Tom
I would like to purchase a tune from you Tom, which is the way to contact you about the details and get it all sorted out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you tune out error P2257 Secondary Air Injection System Control A Circuit Low? from my reading and research It sounds like It could be either the smog pump or the check valve for it. My Goals are to increase power from the engine and to get rid of the check engine light. When I purchased the car, I was receiving SES light due to 3 failed O2 sensors and this 2257 error. I have replaced and cleared the o2 sensor errors and I am only left with the 2257 Error.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts