Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 12 focus hatch titanium and have seen all these pictures of the sat nav having weather and all these other features. How can i get to those? Is there a subscription fee? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I've got a 12 focus hatch titanium and have seen all these pictures of the sat nav having weather and all these other features. How can i get to those? Is there a subscription fee? thanks in advance.
It's all through Sirius. You have to pay for Travel Link for weather, they also have traffic, movie times, a lot of stuff.

Personally, I stopped paying for it and just have music after I haggle the price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, i was hoping i could find a way to not have to pay any idea on where to find listing on price?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Tell them you HD radio if just a good as their sat service. Why should I pay for it. They will give you six months for 25 bucks and ask them to throw in the travel link. :) Repeat as necessary. Sat service is way tooooo expensive for what they offer. I listen to a few stations but no way will I pay full price.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Tell them you HD radio if just a good as their sat service. Why should I pay for it. They will give you six months for 25 bucks and ask them to throw in the travel link. :) Repeat as necessary. Sat service is way tooooo expensive for what they offer. I listen to a few stations but no way will I pay full price.
I tell them my girlfriend wanted satellite radio but that we broke up so I don't need it anymore. Then they ask "Since you haven't been using Sirius, would you like to do the $25 trial for 6 months?"

"Why, yes. Yes, I would."

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Is that $25 a month or $25 for 6 months?

·
Registered
650 Posts
for six months!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I tell them my girlfriend wanted satellite radio but that we broke up so I don't need it anymore. Then they ask "Since you haven't been using Sirius, would you like to do the $25 trial for 6 months?"

"Why, yes. Yes, I would."
If they offer.......lol

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Wow I hope that have that available in 4.5 months when the free trial is up on our focus and c-max. I will totally milk that out of them.

·
Registered
650 Posts
if not, they WILL send you reactivation letters offering the same thing. Your mailbox just got fuller

·
Registered
197 Posts
My satellite service just got shut off yesterday. I didn't get a call and only got one letter asking for something like $500 for 3 years. They have a long way to go if they want my business back. I hope they do because regular radio is awful.

·
Registered
472 Posts
They will start begging you to come back, I quit Sirius years like 7 years ago and I still get the offers in the mail and email to come back. I may keep it if I can get a good deal when my Focus trial runs out.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I never renewed my sirius after my trial, and to this day like a year later I still get a letter like once a month offering me $25 for 6 months.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just call and complain. Trust me if you are patient they will eventually throw good deals at you. Just don't swear at them. Im fairly certain as soon as you swear they can just hang up on you. If you are just a pain in the ass but keep it pg they will eventually give in.

·
Registered
650 Posts
NEVER EVER be rude. Just tell them you really love the service but your HD radio is fine for now. That your really torn. AND BAM you will get an offer. 25 bucks a month is crazy to pay. for regular service. It is not scamming they offer you can accept or not. Me I have 2000 legit songs loaded on my sd card. I never get bored lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts