Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was stuck in traffic and doing the yelling/pissed off stuff. MFT kept going to the change wallpaper screen on me every 10 minutes or so. Just wanted to share another occurrence of MFT being junk. I really hope they update it in Jan as the rumors say so my ipod actually works correctly.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I look forward to the update as well. Inquiring minds want to know when in January it will come out (so I can watch and guard the mail box).

·
Registered
416 Posts
TehMark: Not discounting what you're saying, but just checking to see what your #1/#2 'quick launch' buttons are set to? You know, the rocker switch at your right thumb. I understand the point for these "buttons", but they are in a terrible place and will result in changing the MFT at the slightest touch.

I finally set mine to go to the FM Radio screen, where I stay 90% of the time anyways, but I bet I hit it more than I realize since it probably goes right to where I'm already at.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yeah one of my favorites buttons is set to go to the wallpaper change screen. Sometimes I accidentally press it. I actually want to change it to bring up the calendar instead but I forget how to change it lol

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Eh, mine are set to missle launch and smoke screen (#1 and #2 respectively). Sucks when I accidentally launch a missle at someone that doesn't deserve it.

Seriously, I forgot about them as well. I should set them to do something since they are there.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TehMark: Not discounting what you're saying, but just checking to see what your #1/#2 'quick launch' buttons are set to? You know, the rocker switch at your right thumb. I understand the point for these "buttons", but they are in a terrible place and will result in changing the MFT at the slightest touch.

I finally set mine to go to the FM Radio screen, where I stay 90% of the time anyways, but I bet I hit it more than I realize since it probably goes right to where I'm already at.
I actually don't have them set to anything. I can't come up with anything I'd want them set to. I'll press them to see what happens if anything.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure enough the 1nd star ket defaulted to wallpaper for me so it might have been stuck or something. I was playing around with it and then MFT froze for the rest of my ride home from work. I just laughed.

·
Registered
416 Posts
sure enough the 1nd star ket defaulted to wallpaper for me so it might have been stuck or something. I was playing around with it and then MFT froze for the rest of my ride home from work. I just laughed.
Well at least you had one mystery solved!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Can we get a moderator in here to alter the thread title? It's a bit misleading now that the issue was sorted out and it wasn't a glitch or bug with MFT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts