Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I had been down to my dealer a few days ago, I noticed a "totalled" focus that they were going to fix up and resell (this is not just a Ford dealer, they are a rebuild dealer). I noticed that it had the altezza tail lights on it. I asked them that if they do remove aftermarket parts, if they would want to do a trade or inexpensive sell, my stocks for the after markets.
The moron tries to tell me that both the 17" OZ Rims w/ low profiles and the tail lights are both stock on the car. I felt like yelling bull**** right in his face. I figure I'll ask the sales manager and not the mechanic, and see if I can get a different answer.
Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I'll ask about the rims too... although on of them was trashed... poor thing was in a front end collison.

edit: just fixing some typos... my work keyboard sux.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
they are only stock if you buy it used, lol!

·
Registered
123 Posts
You could really rub it in his face and get a brochure for the year and model of that car and ask him where he sees the altezzas and the rims. I wish they came stock like that! I'd have so much less moeny to spend on my car!

·
Registered
236 Posts
screw em, just go there at night with a buddy and take em

HAHAHHAHAHA
Merry Christmas

Just joking, don't do that, they already know what u look like.

·
Registered
650 Posts
The new 04's might have em on the SVT's but i know the older models dont and that mechanic is full of crap and you definatly should have told him that to his face. As was said before,
I wouldnt have to spend so much on my car if the lights and rims came stock... i got the lights.. trying to save for the rims....

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hey 03chrome, how does that legacy amp sound with those subs, I had bought a legacy amp a while back but it crapped out on me and was sent back to the factory, and I went through this a few times before I just went with a more expensive amp...I was wondering does your's hold up well? Has legacy's quality gotten better(my amp was new in july of '99)....I still have the legacy amp(last time I got it back I swapped in a new one) I was just curious of your' experience with it....

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
You should of asked the guy for the part numbers.
It would of been interesting to see what he came up with if he came up with some part numbers for the rims and tail lights....[rolleyes]

·
Registered
650 Posts
Kyllgore said:
Hey 03chrome, how does that legacy amp sound with those subs, I had bought a legacy amp a while back but it crapped out on me and was sent back to the factory, and I went through this a few times before I just went with a more expensive amp...I was wondering does your's hold up well? Has legacy's quality gotten better(my amp was new in july of '99)....I still have the legacy amp(last time I got it back I swapped in a new one) I was just curious of your' experience with it....
I haven't pushed it yet... I have some minor tweeking to do to the whole system before its completly running full power.. I have upgrade all around speakers i need to replace but s far I think the amp is awesome, my subs are also legacy and they put out a good thump... let me know if there's anythign else i can answer...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts