Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Im back. Sorry lol, Here are a couple pics of my new car.

Here are some pics I snapped. I just washed her. She has the Stock wheels painted, soon to be replaced hopefully!! Invidia DP, JIC Exhaust, Cobb Stage 2.
I also switched out my interior for the full STI Interior. I love it without the blue carpet!!

PS. I still sorta miss my old car!!

RIP

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
Dude, hot. Love the gunmetal rims, smooth lines, and interior. Rock on! [thumb]

·
Registered
759 Posts
love the imprezas... but that color isn't that great IMO

·
Registered
420 Posts
I love STIs

But, I can't stand the new look of the headlights.
To each their own...
Nice car thoo

Why not the Evo?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Looks great man!! Looks just like my friend's that I was hanging out with last night (but his is black). Congrats and have fun!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i love sti's, good choic on the new car

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
guys, that's not an STI. That's the WRX TR model (Tuner Ready)

It's the stripped down version they offer for people who want to mod.

Love the look dudley, that's going to be a monster soon I imagine :) It's good that Subie got their act together and dropped the 2.5 in across the line this year.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Nice ride, I do like the color, its not as loud, and in that car that probably counts for something.

To my eye the hood scoop needs a wing to balance it out, thought about a WRX wing? I really like the STi wing myself, but its loud for some people.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, Its a lil loud for me the stock wing. I LOVE the torque of the 2.5. I went 13.92 BONE STOCK 3 weeks ago, and then I did the Downpipe, exhaust, and the Cobb Stage 2 and It hauls ASS. Ive yet to go to the track yet with the new setup, but yest. As many of u know. She shall be a monster soon haha. Hopefully going to do a 20G Turbo upgrade, and I am ordering a set of Volk CE28ns for it or maybe a set of gram lights, I cant figure out which ones I want yet. Seibon CF hood, and Trunk lid are on the way though!

Chris

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I will take 1 red focus to go please......nice car....but no personality like the SVT had.........[:(]

Dudley, what is the reason you got away from the focus to the subie? just the AWD and turbo already there kinda thing?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ahhhh, nice choice[thumb]

I miss your SVTF [:(]

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well. The reason i got the Subie, is becuase My SVTF on the way home from a car show, I was put into a wall at 80mph. ONE of the times, that my car was not trailered to the show, I was wrecked. I LOVE my new subie though. Its just takin some time to get it back up to par to be able to show the new car.

Chris

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
i love the new car. color is beautiful and very subtle. just out of curiousity, but why do you prefer cobb tuning over vishnu?? ive always wondered which one actually gets better results for the money.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
basically Vishnu actually does ECUs. They dont do mail order FLASHING. they do EcuTek. ASFAIK. I like Cobb because it is the basis for what I need to get a protune. Out here in PHX, I can get a dyno tune done, and I need the Accesport that Cobb ships with their tunes. So basically I got teh 600 dollar piece that I would have needed. Plus its cool I can datalog and stuff with it. Cobb is Extremely consercative though.

Chris

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
how much is a base TR version.

any details about it?

is it like the Evo RS?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts