Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going for a ride today on rt1 north in saugus and then i went rt 128 as i am drinving i see a late 90's honda civic he had all these stickers including DUB,i am driving behind me im slowing down for the exit so i put into 3rd and my intake goes vroom and we both start to turn and get onto rt128 then he must have been in 3rd or 4th and he floors it out comes a huge puff of black smoke so i was like yeah ok i pull next to him and he looks at me i look at him we go i barely made it outta 3rd gear and he was 4-5 car lengths behind me but the morale of the story is why do ppl put all these stickers on there car and it doesnt move and i mean my car is quick for only havin custom k&n intake and backseats out, but u figure all those stickers its gotta do something but sorry for the long story but it makes me laugh

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
its also known as a smoke screen, thats how they get away from the cars that are faster than them
They come pre over revved from the factory lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
its because they think that vinyl adds power. something that ricer culture dwells upon. [:D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts