21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Here is mine single side dual exhaust

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
What brand?
Nice, looks a bit too low tho
I just got the borla and it's the same freakin way. Only thing I don't like about it. But that can be changed when valance time comes I guess.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What brand?

I just got the borla and it's the same freakin way. Only thing I don't like about it. But that can be changed when valance time comes I guess.
That's a borla. I'm pretty pleased with it other than that

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same here. Was wondering if mine was a goof as i've never seen another borla on a sedan until now.
Yeah it fit the hangars and everything perfect. I just installed I thought I did something wrong as well lol.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
That's 20% tint on there too if you were wondering

Same tint here lol. We have similar cars, though yours is an SEL or titanium. I noticed the chrome window strip. And I have a spoiler and some other changes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah i have a SEL dont like my rims tho. You know anything about headlights I have a set of hid smoked and the hids flicker idk what's wrong.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Yeah i have a SEL dont like my rims tho. You know anything about headlights I have a set of hid smoked and the hids flicker idk what's wrong.

Don't wanna crowd this thread, but quickly i'll say that you can't run HIDs without getting into the computer system to tell the car it has a factory HID setup. And you can't use the factory housings, if you are.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts