Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 MY/74,000 typical shudder from new,...I haven't been off the forum for a while and out of the loop on recall updates, set up a regular service and left vehicle.Get a call that they did the transmission seal and update,I ask if they are charging me and they say no it's covered under warranty.Great! Get car back and it's shifting better but doing a bunch of weird things,engie light comes on,tranmission service warning,revving like crazy at intermittent intervals,running rough when revs get low,no Sport mode(doesnt hightlight on dash when selected or react to manual shifts,and a stuck throttle for a moment.Great,going back dealer.Check it and they guess software and transmission sensor NG,change those and shifting like a auto-transmission should! No charge!

·
Registered
28 Posts
so issues resolved after software update and sensor?. My car said clutch b actuator low voltage...have you seen that before?...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes,cars runs and drives correctly,much better than from new,almost like an automatic,No,the only fault message was "Service Transmission" + Engine light....I suggest calling or bringing to your local dealer and they will run codes and evaluate if it's covered under warranty,there is info on the forum as to which Vin #'s are covered...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts