Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are dropzone springs any good? I found a really good deal on them and was wondering if anyone had experience with them or could tell me if they are good quality or not.

·
Registered
135 Posts
my friend installed some of them on his jetta... the spring rate is rather uniform, meaning they dont really have a comfort zone and a stiffness section. it makes them really bouncy[nono]

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Drop Zone sells all their stuff really cheap, especially shocks and struts. It seems like something would have to be compromised to sell them at such low prices. i'd be a little apprehensive until i've seen a long term test that indicates otherwise.

·
Registered
793 Posts
yeah like everyone has said... dont get em... u get what u pay for, i believe i seen this come up before and someone said they raised there car instead of lowering ... go figure!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
friend was looking into buying a set. god i loce this damn SEARCH button. so should everyone else!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
never EVER buy dropzone spring. i have them on my car now (only because i have yet to purchase my tein suspension kit) the raised my car about 1/2 inch in the rear, and no change in the front. the fitting sucked, the red is gay, my ride quality is horrible....don't buy these springs.

oh yeah, did i mention not to EVER buy these springs??

·
Registered
511 Posts
Raised my car up as well. I talked to Carlos at Dropzone and he refused to refund my money. I was thinking of a class-action lawsuit last year but didn't get enough people to commit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thank god for this forum i almost bought them with coil overs for 200 or are the coils better?????
help and get me to lower my focus for better handling and for cheap like no more than 300....

thanks!

Jeremy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts