1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
i dont know id like to find out myself

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
The majority of responses I have seen have all been negative but I don't really know myself. I have Steeda springs.

Kind of interesting though, I don't believe I have seen any of the main Focus parts sites
selling these which makes you wonder why? Is it a quality issue? Or maybe I'm wrong.
I see them on e-bay which for me always sends up a red flag, buyer beware[B)]

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
varied results. sounds like their product is inconsistent. some people love 'em. some despise them! i've heard of some people having a problem with the spring not even lowering the car at all!

Mike

·
Registered
951 Posts
I have to say go with Eibach.......I installed their kit in my car and I love the ride, and the stance. Not as low as most people like it, but I'm not the kind that wants to go up driveways at an angle.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
shamless plug for the FK stuff again! as far as i know, you can still get all you need for $350 shipped (shocks, struts, and springs). have the 35/40 and love it. great for a daily driver, but maybe a little softer than you'd want for a "race-type" application. lifetime warranty, and TUV approved!

Mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
The 2 people I know of who have DropZone springs both ended up with RAISED suspensions after the install. One of these guys ended up cutting 1 coil in the front and 2 in the back just to get it to sit like mine does with the Eibach Pro-Kit.

·
Registered
511 Posts
They suck. I have them. They raised my car..for real.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts