1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
What's the drop,spring rate, adjustable? Just get the frpp kit don't waste money on cheapbay

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Drop zones have not earned much of a reputation for anything other than being cheap. If you did a search on them you'll find far more negative comments than positive ones. This is one of those cases where you get what you pay for.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I 3rd that ^^^ You get what you pay for. There is a reason why there are cheap. Why not go for a proven brand. Just spend a little more to get a lot more performance & not having to redo it down the road!

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Go with the FRPP kit at that price.. Mine was $301 shipped to my door. You get springs struts and a small drop. Best of all not some crappy brand from ebay

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Go with the FRPP kit at that price.. Mine was $301 shipped to my door. You get springs struts and a small drop. Best of all not some crappy brand from ebay
I picked up a set of Raceland coilovers a few weeks ago for $420 to my door. The drop is impressive and the ride is nice; it's a good bit stiffer than the 9 year old OEM set I was replacing. The response is great when driving enthusiastically and it improved brake-feel a lot... I don't daily drive it though.

I read about them on here and emailed the guy, but I've heard he listed on ebay... I'm keeping my old setup just-in-case. So far so good though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts